Hi @CariKaya Nice to see you mate, notice you have been quiet on...

1. 7,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi @CariKaya
    Nice to see you mate, notice you have been quiet on CNB. Still holding a few here but as it is stagnant atm just keeping an eye on it until the next run. Have a very limited account dollar wise so no point just letting the cash sit in non-trending stocks, may as well try and get it working.
    Trading has been getting better, patience is the key I have found. Letting the stock ticker meet me at my level, rather than chasing it which is what I used to do. Don't get them all this way but get enough.
    Yep, RAC will be big, did you get the free options? I tried trading it but could only make under $50 a day with my limited cash so just sat out until the trend change, started paying off immediately, just hope this is the big run the thread is talking about.
    POD, that lower trend line turned out to be the key. I too thought it would break but it didn't matter as was already holding. I sold some more at auction last night as even with news I think it ran too far too fast, that bar yesterday was unusual. Sometimes I forget to take some profit, which is what I must do if one day I need to derive an income from this game.
    All the best.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.