So nice of you to explain the trade in-detail @mirren, much...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    So nice of you to explain the trade in-detail @mirren, much appreciated...really helps newbies like me in the intra-day space. Noticed A3D when it popped to 9.5c and then pulled back to 9c...that in hindsight was the right time to watch for entry, but the thin bids and offers scared me.

On a positive note, managed to scalp PRL from 13.5c to 14c, but using twice my usual position size. Had a good gut feel based on the open auction that news was received well. The huge wall at 14c (with a mil and 2 mil orders in it) and a pull back after open gave confidence to double down on the position during the pull back. NI email helped to wipe the wall, but it didn't went further so chickened out. 1 mark for luck and half a mark for the technical trade, but I'll take any win at this stage

Watched STK for an entry @Jnnl, and was hoping that 4.9 (the previous breakout line) would act as a spring, which it did at 3pm, but rose up with low volume only to go back to that 4.9 level again

upload_2021-7-27_20-10-34.png

Daily seems to be at a crucial level, really depends on how the rights issue would go tomorrow. Would punters take a 25% profit or an oversubscription of shortfall acts as a spring? time would tell. Too much volume for the back-test of that breakout though.

upload_2021-7-27_20-8-38.png

Watching AZY too at the 5.2c breakout backtest level. Tested it once yesterday and sprang to 5.6c today, but then again went back to re-test...waiting for confirmation one way or other.

upload_2021-7-27_20-16-40.png

Many setups in my watchlist that broke out recently looking like these today....market is at an all time high though...definitely not adding up!!

Have a nice evening all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.