Day traders' after-market lounge June 1, page-55

1. 5,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Started trading around 2014/15 and lost heaps in my first year. Over $100k. Learnt lots of lessons on what not to do during that time and it took me nearly all of 2016 to follow my strategy and get back what I lost and then I did good in 2017. I stopped trading at the start of 2018 and travelled around lots of places and spent way too much money and was pretty stupid with it but did have fun going to places I never thought I’d go to so it wasn’t that bad. I started trading again in 2020 when covid happened with not much money and have been slowly building it back up since. I get interrupted a fair bit cause have to work a fair bit too so that eats into trading time. I know for sure that lots of people on here make lots more than me and have much more money than I do. But once I get my accounts up to a high enough level I want to trade more full time so will keep working towards that. And this time I’m going to be smarter and do the Warren Buffett snowball effect and keep making my money grow and not spend it all. Anyway I’m sure you’ll do really well. Just focus on following a strategy that works for you and I’m sure you’ll do great
    Last edited by Guaranteed Profits: 02/06/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.