The content of the DT after market is rather varied in nature -...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

The content of the DT after market is rather varied in nature - YT clips, low content and useful content, so no you don't get to say what should be in / out.

And you are entitled to your opinion - but there is an advanced search for a reason and this particular individual doesn't like seeing a collection of their own posts. People should be accountable for what they write - I've reported one company and one HC user to ASIC thus far. In order to make a report, one needs relevant information / posts that demonstrate misinformation or ramping posts.

And thanks for posting a reference in the LTM thread, it has already been posted in the AGY and GLN threads - I am not making this up, this is from their own post ...........................................................

The only place I’ve “gone” is to the garage to tinker with various supercars and bikes.If you were closer,
    I’d take you for a spin in a lambo to show you what some hard work, research and conviction leads to."

8. "I’ve “gone” is to the garage to tinker with various supercars", evidence == post_id=68621215

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.