Made a few hundred on another short one. Broke even on another...

1. 5,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Made a few hundred on another short one. Broke even on another one and still in another. Should have already made in the one I'm still in but got a bit greedy holding it a bit longer so I might end up losing on it. If I do it will teach me a lesson (yet another one)rolleyes.png

Bought 20000 CYM at 16.5c. Didn't call it on here though cause wasn't too sure about it. Put a sell on at 17.5c cause would have been happy with a few hundred and then all the 16.5c got sold into so I thought I'm not going to get stuck in this like CRR and BBOZ so got back out for brokerage. Then of course it eventually line wiped the 17.5's. Hmmmmmwhat.png

BBOZ went back to $4.15 at one stage so I just there thinking "Hahahaha of course you're going to do that"sneaky.png

Saw GAL but couldn't make myself buy it cause it has gone up heaps lately so I was too scaredeek.png

Saw GSR but saw it had just cap raised at 4.25c so thought that it was weird that it was going up because a lot of the time they drop back to the cap raise price and it has also gone up a fair bit lately so I just thought "What is going on in this world"confused.png

Bloody market. Hopefully tomorrow it will be friends with me again and give me a real good one. Actually I'll take anything at the moment. Just something. Even a little tiny baby bittongue.png

Anyway I hope you all did well today and do even better tomorrowbiggrin.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.