MAY. Missed the dump this morning cos I'm still renovating the...

1. 32,553 Posts.
    MAY. Missed the dump this morning cos I'm still renovating the upstairs deck. Been too much wet weather and I have to get on with it while I can. But I wouda only got some near 3c cos it's hi risk. But the BS about going into production at end of the year when they still don't have oil flow meant the punters would get talked into buying again.

SUM/SUMO. I kept seeing posts saying how great it was going and when I saw the finish I just shook my head. Some of the callers on here have no shame. This has hit o'bought levels and needs news.

HYT. Same here. It's a bit late to be getting excited about this one. You've had six months to get on it if you think the story is so good. Overbought and rolling over atm. A trader would be waiting patiently for a better SP.

ACW. I think punters might regret not selling this at hi 4s. I must admit they are doing a great job of squeezing every drop out of testing a simple beta blocker. 2.5c CR getting sold at 4.5c. Wow!?

TM1. Starting to push it's luck after a 6c CR pump. FA does read well but I think many will want to take profits up near 8c.

Market offering up some select trades. A bit lean tho. imo

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.