Achieved another "BAG" milestone with RAC today, so I am rapped...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    Achieved another "BAG" milestone with RAC today, so I am rapped about that (hope I spelt that properly) biggrin.png And I reckon she has another more than 10 bags in her... (Of course, DYOR) ...

Got no trades in today as I was mainly watching AJL charts all day for educational purposes... And thank god I didn't enter...After the initial dump, I saw no indicators tempting me jump in... right though to the afternoon... I got a bit excited and set up an order at (yellow arrow), but it simply couldn't break that 20 EMA so I stayed out...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2959/2959278-2aa6d868818b29185113778951b644b8.jpg

And as juliar explained before, with all those stuck sellers creating resistance above, I couldn't see this going anywhere fast... But did want to attempt a few pips... Lucky I didn't

So successful learning day for me... Didn't win any, and didn't lose any money

Unless we have another big runner tomorrow for me to learn from, Just planning on setting up some swing trades ...

Eyes on SRZ, IOU, QPM, AQS and RXH (if I can snag some for 1 cent) tongue.png

Anyone have any good suggestions for other great swing trades?

And I got my eyes on you RCP!!! Come down to daddy biggrin.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.