iron ore did take a bit of a hit overnightmarkets generally - it...

1. 1,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    iron ore did take a bit of a hit overnight

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2988/2988070-0a5ab5f921a6da9612cf4eb7cf2280ff.jpg

markets generally - it has been over 5 market days since the scanner I use for short term positions has had any real results - normally I average 20 to sort through on any day - the last few times that has happened has signalled a market correction, the last time was when the markets reacted to COVID-19. Rather than a crash I think the lack of results represents how overpriced some stocks are, and a hesitancy by brokers|institutions to go long on any positions until, there is clearer direction going forward. ASX XJO|XEC have been in downtrend now since week ending 16/2. I'll be doing supermarket night-fills at this rate rolleyes.png

I have been thinking about you too @rick64, it's disgusting to me that any government can take over someone's life like they have yours, and take so long to come to any decision I can't even begin to imagine how frustrated you must be I do hope your situation is resolved soon.

Last edited by Helsyd: 10/03/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.