Day traders' after-market lounge March 15, page-4

1. 26,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1309
    A good post below from a HC stock thread, (lets call it stock OOO), giving some comment on how falling in love with stocks/being uncritical
    and not understanding the traps on explorers can be bad for your health.

""OOO is a deposit that looks big enough (certainly high grade enough) to become a mine.
    The question as per an old OOO slide is "how big a mine" and thus how valuable.
    OOO has years of work and CR's to get to a Bankable FS on which to try and raise finance/equity of >100m imo.
    The 'game' as for all juniors is to try and get the price up as high as possible to maximise chance of raising equity and reduce dilution.
    Thus rules are bent and results are spun as hard as possible to create the best impression as possible.
    I am wanting to get a handle on how big a mine this might be, and thus what sort of valuation it might have.
    I do not work with BS made up numbers/results... garbage in, garbage out.. and plenty of what's reported is garbage.
    Not garbage that an orebody isn;t there, with good widths/grades, but that it's not a good as the story being spun.
    I know that, I can prove that, it's self-evident why OOO release no x-sections, drill trace plans, or true-width estimations.
    Lead the market to believe the very best possible interp, and hope like hell exploration success makes reality catch up to the sales pitch.

Obviously rampers, company shills (paid or otherwise) brokers are all going to back the most bullish interp and believe the spin because they want the share price higher. Whether to trade out into or simply so future dilution is less and the LT share price is maximised doesn't matter.. all holders want only the bullish view propagated on HC to bring in more buyers and keep holders form selling. It's only new buyers or those thinking of selling that will appreciate a balanced opinion... not that they would ever admit it in a post lol.""

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.