I missed yesterday's update, it goes something like: +2%, +1%,...

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I missed yesterday's update, it goes something like: +2%, +1%, -5%. I was in the office and couldn't really commit so yucky trades.

Today I saw that IOU was going to gap up at 67c, and since I was holding a stack at 60c, I jumped into the auction to see if I could get in early on the gap and ensuing spike. The spike didn't happen, out for brokerage and minus $4.

I stumbled upon CAE just as it was running, got an order in just as it went into a pause. The order was in "processing" state for ages and then came through as "active" and not "filled", which was great as it started to dive once out of the pause. Cancelled.
    I don't really trust the brokers when there's weird timing and delays with orders, so I went to my Profit & Loss screen (the master list of everything I own) to check that the order hadn't been filled. Imagine my confusion when there's a stack of CAE in my list, and it's up 200% and dropping quick. It turns out I'd bought some in September last year and they'd been sitting there ignored.
    Sold for +184% - nice suprise

Jumped back into CAE for the hour of power at 0.065 - hour of power doesn't really deserve the name lately. Holding for a gap or toss.

If the market doesn't pick up soon I might have to start researching what.png
    See you tomorrow

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.