Good day, 6 from 7 here (really 5.5 from 6.5). Started the day...

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Good day, 6 from 7 here (really 5.5 from 6.5). Started the day with setting XAM free, on open, after getting stuck in a T/H for 2 days. As luck would have it, it wasn't a price/vols query, or CR. Didn't trade ART yesty, 4 from 4 tho today, one a trailing stop triggered. I will be framing and mounting the 1 min chart from ART today, as I really nailed my exits today (sell signals were as big as basketballs + 1 trailing triggered). Squeezed cupla pips from BTH and gave a couple back on AOU.

When trading mids (ART), it pays to have the XJO up - XJO reversed at the 14.50 candle, ART, the 15.00 candle. It doesn't matter for the smalls, however it is part of the toolbox when I trade the mids. Always. Regularly provides a couple of mins heads up to a potential move. Another note on ART, the attempted arvocarvo, from the 14.10 candle, lacked the pa from this morning, as I mentioned when I posted just after exiting in the 14.50 candle (on the 10). The candles from 14.10 to 15.10 (on the 10) were pretty consistent vols-wise, unlike the morning's action. That, to me, was a tell (in particular 14.10 to 14.50 [exit]). They were pushing them out, there, imo.

If you didn't make coin today, what can I say. Tomorrow is a brand new trading day.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.