Totally, i didnt call it someone did way before me, i entered at...

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Totally, i didnt call it someone did way before me, i entered at 1.5. Although i will say long term i have been watching some what slightly from the sidelines as to how this story unfolds for a year +. I liked the price action and the very small sell side, looked like a worthy punt.

Based on the price action it looked like it would pop into the close with a target of 2 cents, which would be a nice close based on the previous high volume candle and it got there.

While i try not to get to much into the fundamentals of stocks these days as there are so many people out there to tell you that you are wrong, and you have missed something in your FA, there is plenty to like with there investment into Utilitas group and there bio hub and investment from the Australian arm of Schneider Electric which is in "fact" a European company with a market cap of $70 billion euro ( note, i never said AUH is, or would be an billion company ) and there is substance to the share price moving forward, which they even state in there last price query.

For anyone trying to say im making it sound like something else is in my opinion under researched.

AUH have a 25 percent stake in Utilitas group and if they happen to go on and do some really good stuff in that sector as a private company, your leverage play is simple..

AUH dont have alot of cash, but these guys if you do your research once again, dont need any and run the shell on an oily rag so to speak, maybe they do raise money ? Maybe they dont and look after there top 20 who own 91 percent of the register remains to be seen.

Reminds me of KTE when it was trading around 1 cent or so with a similar cash position, leveraged by there investment with ATOM in the US. Slightly different scenario as ATOM is a listed company with a market valuation.

Here is a bit of a snippet from AUH's last quarterly. Fundamentally has merit, how it unfolds remains to be seen.

AUH24.png

Obviously this is not directed at you @mirren im just responding to your post.

But if you want to have a go at me about something that ive posted which is wrong or misleading, or maybe i have my facts wrong, there is a nice way to go about doing this.

Dont be an dick, come back at me with some facts instead of defamatory comments and threats.

We are all human, we miss things and make mistakes or misjudge situations.

But that carry on yesterday afternoon, is not cool, we dont need that in the thread, the markets are pretty average at the moment for specs, and quite often when these lulls happen a bit of back and forth between posters can happen.

So to end this note, i would like to apologize for my interactions in the afternoon thread to a certain member and particularly like to apologize for the "weed" message i sent, its not for me to judge, i used to smoke weed all the time back in they day.

One more note @67shelby out there on twitter continuing to rant and banter on peoples posts on hot copper. Honest question like, do you not have anything better to do with your life other than follow the people you dislike and make comments all the time.

I get it, your angry, upset, you hate the way you have been treated, but seriously just move on or talk to me directly instead of this indirect conflict, it trully is getting a bit old if you cant step up to the plate and have a grown up conversation with me then thats on you.

Cheers
    S
    Last edited by sintrate: 10/03/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.