Gold is going strong tonight. Wonder what is up. Maybe the FED...

1. 1,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Gold is going strong tonight. Wonder what is up. Maybe the FED has some bad news.

Damn, I sold some shares in a Goldie today, to cover a trade. Doesn't matter, trade up 6%.

Talking of trades, when are we going to get a level playing field with exchanges and brokers?

I trade Commsec IRESS. Have an order in to top up a holding, 60,000 @ 0.006. Min $500 holding.
    But, the ASX allows trades of 1,000 shares per order at 0.0065 in front of me, and sell orders of
    1 share at 0.008. If I did that, the order would be rejected, which brings me to today.

Placed an order for 50,000 AT MARKET at 0.043, REJECTED because beyond market blah blah.
    Yep, went up 10%, but stupid little orders were allowed to go through.

Had a really good day with Copper stocks I hold, except one dog, CAninE. Woof woof.

Oh then, I opened up my International portfolio, and looked at pre-trade on NASDAQ,
    they are even worse. 1 share @$3.69, 1 share@, 4 shares at $3.69. Give me a break.

Doesn't matter, as my holding is an ethical one for a cure for ovarian cancer and other
    neglected health issues for women. They have FDA approval for phase 2 trials.

So, if anyone wants to start up a petition for a level playing field to the ASX, let me know.
    One question poignant, would be, why orders at market are rejected, when an institution
    is trying to short the stock.

Buy 1 CSL, nope, order rejected, buy 1 CBA, nope, order rejected, buy 1 BHP, nope.

Goodnight, and hope you do well tomorrow.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.