Day traders' after-market lounge May 17, page-12

1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

This is a Reply to a recent post by @SquidGame : https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/61457738/single
    In the short 6 weeks since you began posting on HC in early April – & on only the 2 Day Trading Morning & Afternoon Threads – you appear to have cultivated an increasing dislike for the wording used in posts by @profitplease on these 2 Threads.

Last Thursday 12 May, and today 17 May, your such posts have gone way above your average daily rate of IMO argumentative replies to him.

Being the eccentric statistician I am, let me acquaint you with the exemplary record of his posts on these 2 Threads, which I’m sure will be confirmed by everyone who reads this Post.

Today e.g. he posted 50 times & got 94 Upvotes.

50 posts a day is now his norm; overall, since he began posting on HC on 27 Sep 15 his average has been 36 a day for those 1734 trading days.
    To me that’s impressive, to say the least!
    I continue to be amazed at the amount of time that he devotes during each day’s trading hours to help out a LOT of us
    (who read, every day, the hundreds of posts on these 2 Threads)
    to make our trading decisions on his recommendations.
    And what’s a LOT?
    He follows 87 others – most of whom he probably has high regard for their opinions, as those of his 394!! Followers.

That fact -
    @SquidGame
    deserves your consideration, don’t you think?

I fully understand that all of us who post on HC have the right to post what we wish, but IMO if such posts are interpreted as repetitively not constructive, then their posters may soon find themselves on Ignore.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.