Day traders' after-market lounge May 18, page-3

1. 12,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1053
    TODAY'S AWARD
    @profitplease

There has never been any doubting your trading skills and today so many people have reached out to support you and I would be honoured to do likewise.

Firstly, a quote
    "When people seek to undermine your dreams, predict your demise or criticise you,remember that they are telling you their story, and not yours".

Secondly, you have my profound admiration for having the capacity to tell us about your autism. Not wanting to make this about me but I thought long and hard about letting others in on my illness as I knew I would be the centre of some insidious posts. In the end, I need not have worried as, in typical HC style our group rallied around me - it was so cathartic. I wish you the very best in life.

Thirdly, I doubt you will be villified again as the poster in question is no longer amongst us.

Without hesitation it is my priviledge to honour you with today's award and I imagine this is how you will feel for receiving it.
    "It is actually strange to get an award for being nice and generous and kind,whihc after all is what we are supposed to do with each other.That is the point of being human"

From all of us

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4355/4355071-efb747e0e6ed31eaeaefb65b8754f1f6.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.