Day traders' after-market lounge May 18, page-7

1. 12,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Single parent's are bringing up the best kids these days imo - they work hard have a lot of worry and have to keep things together as best they can - that in turn makes their kids learn to do a lot of stuff for themselves and appreciate the value of things -

It also creates a sense of drive imo - for both the kids and parents - survival mode can bring out our best self imo
    It is such a shame that a lot of these people are ending up homeless at around age 50 - having had to pay rent for 20 years and ending up in a bad situation as a result - that is a real thing....

Some really nice people posting lately - bit of a silver lining to a bearish market - all the shiny lambos are in the workshop cool.png

When the market is running hot there are a lot more posters when it is harder the older crowd tend to be the majority - and the ones that have survived - a lot of accountant's though biggrin.png

Also adding to the comments about fidgety problem children in school I was one of those also a stare out the window and dream all so boring often- there were some glimpses when the subject or teacher were good -

- I find it funny that the thing that has held my attention with tunnel vision for the last decade now is charting and the markets....

An ever changing interesting beast - phycology and perhaps understanding oneself is a big thing
    All very interesting challenging and fun - being nice is a good skill smile.png

learning to disagree or put a different point forward in a non inflammatory manner is also a skill - the internet is a place that more education is needed to navigate - so much more is achieved with good collaboration than just arguing and point scoring
    If every one brings a plate and gives a hand up it is better....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.