Day traders' after-market lounge November 22, page-39

1. 221 Posts.
    BPH took my profit after holding overnight. In 2.5c, out 3.2c. I initially thought 3.5c would be a good out, but it was moving slowly, and i got nervous.
    I'm never sure when there's going to be a "please explain".

Watching CPH. I already own this, and its heavily in the red. So any movement up is a bonus.
    Also taking a closer look at my red stocks to see when they are approaching a "break even". I'm happy to wait a bit longer, especially if results are due. If results aren't great, that will be the time to exit.

Trying different strategies with different accounts. I'm trying to rebuild an account that i managed to demolish. It still has funds, but I'm being a bit more careful with it. The US trading can also be a wild ride. I'm using SAXO trader platform, but some stocks are non-tradable and some i can't research in both AUS and US. So there are limitations.

I'm trying to take each day as something new. You never know what world event will upset the markets. But sometimes I end up holding onto something that I should've offloaded. Sometimes you need to relearn the hard way. It might be useful if I print a trading plan, and post it next to my screen as a reminder.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.