As always, great work and recovery @Elite_Trader! A good month...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    As always, great work and recovery @Elite_Trader!

A good month for me. Very few number of trades as I changed my style/strategy that suits my personality...lots of watching but pulled trigger only on very few occasions.

I too got caught out in BYH, biggest loser for me this month. Apart from this, managed to close most of my losses at 1-2 pips, trying to protect capital aggressively, and missing a few runners by doing so, which is fine.

Biggest winner is MHK (my saviour again) bought it just a day before the recent gold news and sold as soon as I saw the spike combined with sell pressure. Pure luck there, with some FA. Really sad to see that MHK got taken to such heights only to be thrown aggressively back...the company is still great in my view, but can't help but wonder the damage that left hand side of the chart would do to the company in the future.

Plan for next month again is to keep it light and add size only on one or two trades that fits my criteria well.

Hope all did well this month and made some money. Thank you to all who post charts or their trading logs or opinions, and great to see some new guns too! Wish you all the very best for next month.

PS: Can't finish my post without a mention about SCU....yes, still suspended but apparently coming back in 10 days (said the company for the fourth time)...that's one stock that I'm really really looking forward to see in action again

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.