Well we had a fairly unremarkable day on the bourse today with...

1. 2,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Well we had a fairly unremarkable day on the bourse today with the All Ords chugging along nicely and hanging on to a gain of 27.5 points on the day. We had 52 hopeful stocks go into the barriers for today todays race. I was able to find just the one for an outstanding award and six for honorable mentions.
    The outstanding award goes to AQI opened .16/highest fluc .22/closed .145 from the stable of @SallySet ,well done on that Sally and I hope you cashed in your tickets in at a good time.
    The honorable mentions go to JDR .035/.039/.038 from@Hans Brix ,AZL .087/.10/.093 from@HairyPlum ,IXR .039/.043 /.043 trained in partnership by@Count0 and @sintrate ,EFE .05/.063/.049 from @ivory1 ,DLC .014/.016/.015 from@FXm ,and CDT .018/.02/.02also from the stable of@FXm .
    CDT was the subject of loud barracking and cries of "Boom" all morning on the forum from several punters ,despite this after peaking at .02 could not find another pip to give its supporters any further joy.
    The stewards had a busy day with EFE being asked to explain its improved form and AIS having to respond to media speculation. ESR is taking a short break while it prepares an exploration update ,this will be added to the form guide by Wednesday.
    As I write the US futures are flattish and gold has been flirting with $1800 all day.
    Hope you can all get up early for trackwork tomorrow and spot a few coming winners.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.