Day traders' after-market lounge October 25, page-28

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Hey @PL24682468z regarding your question:

"Is PolyNovo and PolySorb their main products?
    Looks interesting and they're making money
    PNV chart is ready to rise"

I cannot confirm or deny what PNV has as their main product and how they make their money.
    It's just a counter-trend trade I've been shorting it a fair bit and the brokers stopped the borrows, until today.
    I feel like they are trapping them for margin calls. Speaking of the chart, I am using it as my risk reward smile.png
    I agree it does look like it wants to push into some overhead I would say no more than $1.25 short term before having to re-evaluate the pattern

Well done!@StuANZ2019 is there anyone open to a handful of us being willing to show every trade, win or loss??
    Atleast for the next 2 days?

If we feel okay about this practise, we don't die, we don't get social media bullied and surviive into next week, perhaps we can gather a few new recruits who would be open to doing something for the month of November?

Trading Accountability! TOGETHER! Only for a select ballsy brave members. I'd love to volunteer a few wink.png
    P.S I know it can be time consuming TRUST ME I have been journaling nearly every trade since 2017 but it only makes US better! biggrin.png

Wonderful work @Guaranteed Profits thank you for your transparency with wins and losses biggrin.png I tell ya what, it was a real breath of fresh air ANYTIME someone posts a win or loss transparently. I salute you and would love to have you on for the challenge as per above?

Solid trades@wuulof would love to have you on board for the next 2 days sharing any trades done wins or losses. I know it can be time consuming, but it only makes US better!

Always enjoy a good @Krano breakdown of the day/week/month! Hope you are doing well and glad to hear of the consistency !

Great content always @Veritas2000

We LOVE your work @Ravgnome always a great source for me, albeit under-utilised for the most part. I mainly use it to see if my stocks I already have on watchlist make your scanners. The more scanners it hits the better.

Hey @Patterns if I may make a quick comment or a suggestion or a feedback? smile.png I would personally LOVE to see your charts

1) Bigger
    2) With volume on them (this is a pet peeve, can't stand a chart without seeing volume. Price and volume all I need as bare minimums biggrin.png

Apart from that KEEP UP the fine volume of charts you post. If they were larger, and had volume I would be a FAR greater fan and I am sure you'll win many more along the way., Just my 2 cents
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To end this long ass kiss HAHAHAHAHA I shall share my trades for the day so far for the week screenshots attached ofcourse! biggrin.png

MFGFriday Short @ $6.43
    Covered Monday at $6.40 made like +$36 Profits
    MFG Short on Tuesday near close at $6.47
    Covered today (wednesday) at $6.37 left SOOOOOOO SOOO much on the table frown.png

SYR Short at 11.18am 76.5c todayCovered 11.20am74c
    Quickest $250 made in my 6yr career

Profits for the day +$384.87
    Profits for the week so far: $420.87
    (happy with this as I made $420 give or take a few last week)

Holding:
    PNV
    Long (unrealised -$22.50)

NOTE:
    Ignore TLX
    on the screenshot as that was a Friday intraday trade last week, not to be included in this weeks running profits.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5683/5683448-d05b0d7d2ca810f1d306df1d4ca96f98.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5683/5683453-2521e7f2df59eec7acfe8a98af5607ce.jpg
    Last edited by Cheeky-Charm: 26/10/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.