Day traders' after-market lounge September 13, page-7

1. 5,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Another day over with not much time to trade again cause of work. Did manage a couple of quick scalpy winning trades this morning in the first 10 minutes. In and out of AGE for a pip and in and out of LOT for a couple of pips for about $550 overall so better than nothing. Just looked at the end of day scans and I see DYL is the best one on my higher prices scan. Bloody thing. I bought it for $1.015 last week and sold it for 93.5c the same day and lost $800. Damnconfused.png. Stuffed it up againrolleyes.png

Working again tomorrow but hopefully will have more time again on Wednesday to have a look.

Looking forward to next week cause monitors and computer are supposed to be arriving so hopefully they will work like I want them too. They used to work really well when day trading in 2017 but after that I stopped trading for a bit. When I came back and tried to run Bullcharts on the 6 monitors it kept dropping out all the time (Bullcharts changed their version and when I did the upgrade it was no good on the 6 monitorsfrown.png). It still drops out a few times a day with one laptop and one monitor now but I'm hoping that with this new computer with it's heaps better graphics card and RAM and processor it will work how it used to again.

Anyway hope you all did well today. Looked like a big uranium daysmile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.