Day traders' after-market lounge September 13, page-29

1. 1,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    It is especially important for newer people on this thread to DYOR on who to follow
    @Endless has spoken some very poignant truths in the aftermarket lounge (above)

A well-explained post of your personal fave's - per se, as long as new posters are not taking them as recommendations, when in fact it is a subjective opinion. I still have my "L" plates on, and I don't want some newer people to get caught up in the wrong direction.

- Check the timing of the poster's call, then refer to the chart for accuracy and decision-making.

- Some great contributors are real machines and give us all a great heads up, and there are some that appear to be on all of the stocks mentioned which is super impressive to me. Way above my comprehension as to how some can be on almost all trades, but what do I know? ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

- You have to be really skilled to make a buck on low-volume stocks, very trappy and the SP is easily manipulated by anyone even DT'ers. Some here have these skills mastered. I definitely do not.

- There are so many really great contributors and IMO there are also some with a bit of bluff, it is easy to be prolific, stating the ticker and "I am in now" at da da price, out at da da! and add several grinning successful-looking emojis, this does not convince me. IMO due diligence is to have some doubts as to credibility, but each to our own. The timeline of posts speaks volumes to me.

How is an "extraordinarily successful trader" measured? By their posts?
    Maybe they only put $500 bucks into a trade and made a genuine profit?
    Form your own opinions I have made mine.

On a personal note, here are my very subjective thank-yous to 2 posters from me to @Pabloasxcobar for your charts today - a breath of fresh air and I will be reviewing them in more detail later. A @profitplease for taking so much of your time to teach strategies in your aftermarket lounge posts

Be careful traders and have a great day tomorrow

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.