No Secret Squirrel business going on there @Shara, I...

1. 2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No Secret Squirrel business going on there @Shara, I predominantly use CommSec Iress to trade, though not exclusively, and it's just tweaking some of the features available through that platform.
    I've seen similar results available through other suppliers, but don't have enough knowledge of them to give a comparison.

The after market stats should be pretty much available through most trading platforms, you only need the ability to set the sort criteria.
    The pre market should only need live data, again with the ability to sort. Live Data and market sectors being the main necessity.
    As an aside I will state the Pre Market in the final few minutes is extremely volatile and changing constantly, especially in the last minute before open.
    That being the main reason I included match volume in the results. Some of the big Match% gainers can do it on very small volumes in the Nanos.
    It's also why I don't put it out there any earlier.

There might be others viewing this weekend that use other methods, or platforms, for the same information that are willing to share so you can assess what might work for you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.