Hey @highlandladThanks for the message today- I will be back - I...

1. 12,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Hey @highlandlad
    Thanks for the message today- I will be back - I am currently homeless lol not in a bad way SOLD! -- bit scary all this freedom- just winding up and getting things sorted I have the corolla all packed up .. Sister joked I look like a bag car lady cool.png She flew down from QLD to organize meredface.png
    Then she made me help her with another family issue... so that got sorted also lols- we are still on good terms - just quietly what a team...

However still in the City helping my daughter get transitioned - a few things to manage - so I anticipate a few more weeks longer than I thought- till I am at the destination -
    It has actually been good for me to not have time to even look at the market at all for weeks -
    Got rid of most of my worldly possession's- -put the must keeps in storage - but heck 2 garage sales later I am seriously cooked - been one of the most cool crazy experiences to date...
    So should be just a bit longer before I can get the morning charts back on track -biggrin.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.