MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

you said:"Some proof other than that one guy working for two...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    you said:

"Some proof other than that one guy working for two companies link?"

For a start BB I suggest you do your own research, how about at least reading over my posts and having a look at the provided web site links...

Your of track as always...

There are 3 majors from Mooter involved in Hotshots...not one guy...

again, do some research before you come in here and just keep trying to find ammo to attack us...

how about we just await an ANN of sorts..

geez mate, why are you the way you are, dont you ever get sick of being a pessimist.. do you find it a pleasure to stir others up... we have all specculated, without inside information what else can we do...

just leave us alone and go and play with the threads of stocks you hold... you have nothing to offer, what is your true agenda here..

And yes I own stock so I am optimistic, I am encouraged, I am excited... Am I influenceing the Share Price, dont think so, like I said it was already at .009-.010 when I first had my triggers go of...

Again there are 3 names involved here, not 1, hope this shows new comers how it is peritive not to listen to any one, do your own research.. Admit your wrong BB and again appologize for your lack of research while you come in here to persist with your down rampings...

Im not biting any more with you mate, I know it will just be a slinging match, cant be bothered.. Ive presented enough to show how I have come to my conclusions, take it or leave it.. I do not make any one buy or sell.. Im here just to offer insight, If Im wrong then Im wrong, If Im right then Im one happy investor...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.