MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

day traders behaviour, page-9

1. 1,715 Posts.
    Please BB, i guess u really know how to pick the best time to come on to freak everyone out. Was thinking why u didnt post the above when it was at 1.8c?

BTW, how many times did I mention it was purely specualtion when joining the dots? I hope all here know their stuff & DYOR before buying just on speculation. Coz i know i didnt, I had no idea of the possible connections until DM alerted me, u did know I already got on way before & all my reasoning was on charts & volume.

Also, i dont need ur credit man, put me on ignore by all means please. I REALLY MEAN IT! I value myself & fellow Mooters who have done their own research & prepared to ride out the waves with me. On DT thread I mentioned everyday it is specualtion & I said may or may not be DTing stock & I said there'l be time when momentum will come in to present good DTing opportunity, I didnt say "NOW IS THE TIME!". I have kept it as conservative/truthful to my findings as I can. If u dont like that, that's fine with me. Again PUT ME ON IGNORE!

GL all faithful Mooters
    JL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.