Hope you all did well this week and made some money. I'm still...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Hope you all did well this week and made some money.

I'm still keeping my number of trades low before I scale up...just one trade from my end this week - EUR, bought earlier in the week and added more on the horizontal support on decreasing volume...thought it's going to swing up, but bam! went down with volume

Took a 5 pip loss....learnings: should be even more aggressive at cutting losses, but on the positive.. read the PA well yesterday and got out just before a major dump and avoided another 5 pips loss. Noticed a small bounce today, but volume is no where near and very range bound today, so felt like another distribution day before a push down (or at least an attempt), might be reading it wrong though...time will tell.

upload_2021-9-10_19-23-51.png

On the positive side, took that capital off EUR and put it in MHK (my LT hold), and luckily it went into TH today quoting material exploration results...I'm guessing some Nickel hits, let's see, fingers crossed....it's less than 10mil MC with some impressive projects and WSA on its register as the top holder, so could move up fast on good results.

Have a good weekend all...and thank you to all for nice calls, commentary and charts this week.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.