Day traders' bring-on-the-weekend lounge September 10-12, page-53

1. 12,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1033
    Can I suggest you approach trading like it is a career, by this I mean that one does not become an Accountant, for example,without quite a few years of undergraduate and professional training and you should approach trading similarly.

You are new to trading (or at least newish to HC) and so may I suggest in the nicest way that you focus on working out what you want out of trading and how much time you can allocate to it. I also assume that you have many years ahead of you so be patient and explore what suits your lifestyle and financial objectives.

Also, develop a trading plan - rather than me prattle on more here is one link that explains the process.
    https://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/04/042104.asp

Many come to trading and quite a reasonable percentage loss money and disappear into the nether. Trading can be both vindictive and alluring at the same time.

It is encouraging that you have started the exploration of whether DT/ST or LT opportunities are best so keep working on that and I would continue to take time to enjoy the wins with your family and also discuss with them when you have a bad loss..it can be cathartic for you.

All the best and sorry about my ramblings.

V

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.