day traders diaries ... tuesday, page-24

1. 12,414 Posts.
    Morning All,

Well we saw a pullback last night in the US as I suspected along with many others. I made this post over the weekend which provides a few of my reasons for this.

Im basically all cash at the moment and looking for short term trading opportunities when they arise.

Some of the stocks which have me interested today include PLA, FMG, TAM, CVN, CFU, MLI, MIX, SWK and URL

I just posted before on the Universal Resources (URL) thread my take on the recent volume spike and my thoughs on it. Yesterday it saw the biggest volume ever in the companies history with over 28 million shares changing hands. The market cap is very small (under $10M), and they have a very nice JORC compliant resource (Roseby Project). With the recent take over of Copper Co, I think we might see more interest in this one over the next month or so. I am looking to take a medium term hold in this one unless the momentum dies.

Resistance on the charts is at 1.5c. It hit 1.6c yesterday before closing @ 1.4c up 16.67%.

Good luck today, and preserve cash!

Cheers
    Kevi

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.