Hope you all had a great week and made few dollars, felt more...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Hope you all had a great week and made few dollars, felt more liquidity in the market this week.

Missed a few entries late this week that I've been closely watching - EUR, PGY, IOU, REE to name a few. Finally took a trade in TEG, because of its association with PGY, 1.9c to 2c, could've got 2.1 if I waited for a bit more time, but happy with a win. Most of my capital is still stuck in SCU, hence picking carefully.

Looking forward to do some homework and do a full spring clean of my messy watchlist ...back to @slick 's advise...to keep 3-6 max stocks in close view each morning, else it's becoming too overwhelming.

Good to see some great contributions...too many to name here, and at the risk of missing and offending someone. You know who you are, and thank you very much!

@Elite_Trader, a quick question for you mate if you don't mind regarding EUR. Based on the momentum from the past few days, I thought stage is set for testing 10c (at least 9.9c) today, any comments on why you felt that low 9s is the top for now? (lithium market cooling off overnight?)...you were spot on with that guess, even called it a few days ago.

Have a nice weekend all.
    Last edited by buddi: 03/09/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.