Hello @Elite_Trader Thank you very much for getting back to me...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Hello @Elite_Trader

Thank you very much for getting back to me and for your encouragement, much appreciated. Of course, there is nothing in what you said to take the wrong way mate, quite the opposite, you've hit the nail on the head.

I learnt that psychology plays the most important role in this type of quick trading (important in LT trades too, but much more critical here) , and a few days that I took off at the start of Aug to re-assess turned into pretty much only a handful of trades in Aug because I was second guessing every entry and keep watching the trades that left the station, even when I know I won't be entering them anymore, what a waste of time and energy.

New month and I promised myself to keep it simple, follow only a handful of stocks at a time, and regularly cleanup my watchlists and best to focus on the next train rather than kicking myself on why I left the last one. You are dead right in saying that small and frequent wins are important, because if I can't win small there is no way larger capital is going to be any better. In a way the hold up of my capital is helping in this aspect, because I am forced to handle the rest of my cash in a careful way, kind of like your new challenge.

Hope all is well at personal front and you are close to selling your home this spring then find a new one. I look forward to follow your new challenge all the way to a mil dollars.

Reg. EUR, what you said makes absolute sense...I see it's bouncing well on the 8EMA, so I'll be watching for an entry if it gets there and all other things being equal, otherwise possibly shoot to mid 9s, small pull back to low 9s or high 8s and then hit 10c. Let's see!

Have a nice weekend mate, and thank you again!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.