Hi guys, just a short note to let everyone know I'm still...

1. 7,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi guys, just a short note to let everyone know I'm still kicking.
    No trading for me this last couple of weeks, PF has hardly budged. Internet bit sluggish also and still not managed to setup a bank account, can't do so until I have a permanent address.
    Very expensive over here, not so much groceries and grog but services like transport and dining/take out. Suffer from a bit of anxiety so have not been able to catch a bus or train yet so am catching cabs everywhere which costs a fortune. Must be honest have been hitting the booze a little hard since being free to do so, must try and curb that.
    Have been to a couple of local pubs, must say the service is A1, cant say the same about other places like shops as it is very hard to find someone who doesn't have English as a second language.
    Should have a temporary address next week in a borough called Bromley so hopefully will have a base to work from. Looking forward to getting out in the country soon.
    Anyway, hope youse all had a profitable week and enjoy your weekend. Was going through some old photos/vids on my laptop and thought I would post one of my fave tunes. Was a bit melancholy with my songs last week so this is a better reflection of me and what I love. Interesting to see the difference between when I first saw the guys in '78 to a more recent clip. How the crowds have changed along with the technology. Probably a bit much for many of you but what the hell. Angus is older than me but just wish I had half as much energy. RIP Bon.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.