You are such a helpful and wonderful person mate...not saying...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    You are such a helpful and wonderful person mate...not saying this because of what you said just now, but I constantly see your efforts trying to keep the over enthusiasm (a.k.a ramping) here in check when required.

Spooky you mentioned about psychology , because I started reading a couple of books in that space mentioned by others here and in STT. I know it plays a big part in this game, but I'm still guilty of trying to squeeze a trade in a specific stock especially if I've missed one just by a slither....theoretical knowledge vs on-the-field application. Have to be more disciplined to just leave these alone and look for others.

It's good now and then to keep all the noise aside, take a step back and decide what needs to be changed. It's not the first time this happened and I'm sure it won't be last either. Scotch would've been even better addition to the setup, but unfortunately I'm in the middle of a 3 month dry break and that's not helping

Thank you again, and take care mate. If I see any good setups, whether TA or FA, I won't hesitate to share here in the interim.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.