@Manikato Thanks for your sentiment mate, it is much...

1. 7,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196

@Manikato Thanks for your sentiment mate, it is much appreciated.Often thought my story would be interesting to some, as I have only scratchedthe surface on HC, and as it is largely an anonymous forum, you guys havelearnt more than most about me. The thing that stops me putting it all to paperis there would be too many gaps, I have really done some damage to both my mentaland physical capabilities by my previous lifestye, so would be a myriad thingsI would forget. There is also the consideration of re-kindling of old memoriesto those I may have hurt in the past, plus the fact that I have no idea how towrite properly. So, at this stage, it is a no go.

While I am here, I would like to reach out to youguys for a favour. I have a collection of about 10 TA books stuck in thedetention centre in Northam that they would not let me bring on the flight dueto weight restrictions.
    I did have arrangements for them to be picked up andposted to me here but unfortunately those arrangements fell through. If anyonethemselves or knows of anyone in that area could pick them up and forward themto me I could cover all costs. Even to get them out of there for a start wouldbe great, as I would rather they go into the hands of one of you guys ratherthan see them destroyed which is company policy or for one of the nasty staff to get them. Just ask @zero2a$mill how obnoxiousand ignorant they mostly are.
    I know its a long shot but its worth a try.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.