Hi Rick,I have made those same mistakes, but slowly have been...

1. 221 Posts.
    Hi Rick,

I have made those same mistakes, but slowly have been trying to minimise them.
    I now prefer to read announcements and have my own watchlist happening before checking out what everyone else is watching. Then I watch the gainers/losers list incase I have missed something.
    Part of my trading plan was to reduce my overall stock holdings, and slowly that has been happening as I research past announcements and look at charts to decide what I hold on to.
    This week I sold CXZ for a loss, and today sold OPL for a profit. Its nice to have some cash ready for an opportunity.
    This month I feel like I've been sticking to a plan. If nothings happening, I can use the time to do some charting or walk away.

Next week I will target another 1 or 2 stocks in my portfolio to cut losses, whilst I'm watching a few that are on even ground and also might be an ideal time to exit. (as much as I hate selling for a loss, I know I need to bite the bullet).

I realise that I only have 2 eyes, and a brain that partially functions. Its good to know what others are following ... sometimes it gives me ideas, and other times its utter rubbish.

I've enjoyed your posts, and hearing about your trading journey.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.