I love these charts so much. First insight is that Friday is...

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I love these charts so much. First insight is that Friday is almost as dense as the 10th when ASX hit ATH. That's pretty bullish for me given that Friday is usually a quiet clean-up-your-positions day. Yesterday was quite interesting. I look at this further and come back if anything else pops up.

I feel like BatmansDaughter and I are thinking in the same space - I've been wondering about all the risers that don't get mentioned - I see them everyday on the scanner but for me sentiment is a big driver and with these unknowns it can be hard to find out what people are thinking. Some hc threads are just empty and where do you go from there?

Also @Veritas2000 mentioning something I've been thinking about - the runners and baggers are gone so how do you successfully trade in these conditions? This week I've been trying to scalp pips with bigger parcels, and only getting a 4 or 5% return. It's slower but in a lot of ways it's easier than trying to catch a run. The other thing that's becoming apparent for me is that I'm going to have to increase my researching. Winning on the unknowns that BMD mentions requires good research. Finding runners early requires research. rolleyes.png I hate research! haha

Yesterday was a mixed bag for me, sold my overnight TAR for +4%. Thought it would do more but ehhh free money
    Made a play on EM1 but got in too late, -4%. I've got capital trapped in EM1 and I want it out...
    Took profits on CNB. It's been going down and I was up almost +60%, yesterday was the "if it continues to go down, I'm selling" day. Sold for +34%. I'll be watching closely in the ST for a reentry.

Average trade return this week is +3.3%. Up from last week but too low haha

I made two trades on ETH crypto this week also, both +6%.
    Crypto is great to test your TA skills with, since there's no FA and sentiment is so broad and abstract that it can't be relied upon.

@Patterns if you're taking requests I would love to see CFO

Thanks everyone on here. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. smile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.