Thank you very much for your kind words mate, means a lot! I...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Thank you very much for your kind words mate, means a lot! I keep on reading everywhere that the main aim in this game is to be in it and stick around despite the challenges, that's what I am trying to do.

I've been a pure FA trader for a long time (5+ yrs) and had reasonable success (after the initial big blows of course). But, assessing my trades showed me that the number 1 drawback in my style is that I have large sum of money tied in some good FA stocks trending sideways for a long time, some times more than an yr...while I always try to keep my losses minimal, the opportunity cost of having this capital tied up proved very expensive especially when I see some sectors running massively in the short term and I'm forced to stay away. That's why I shifted my focus to learning TA, which I found to be a good indicator to avoid this problem.

Ideally I aim to have high conviction FA LT/MT stocks + low conviction TA ST/DT stocks to get the best return of my capital. Fingers crossed I won't become greedy to do too much and be spat out by Mr. Market

I'm not active on social media, and don't have a mentor or group or friends to bounce my trading ideas. I'll continue to contribute here as much as I could, and hopefully that grows as time passes by and my confidence increases. Thank you again for taking your time responding to my questions in the past @Jnnl, much appreciated. I'll buy you a few drinks if we ever meet in-person.
    Last edited by buddi: 29/08/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.