AVZ- ok at a skim they have an offtake with some chinese co the...

1. 12,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    AVZ- ok at a skim they have an offtake with some chinese co the point for me is that this one was a very big pump in 2017 - and as you can see there would be a lot with broken hearts - as it pulled back down to 4 cents from a high of 36 - SO - now chartwise there has been another recent run back up to resistance - so you have to ask yourself now at this point is it the ones that bought averaged down at the lows that can finally escape = Or Is it going higher here - from my point of view keeping the chart and FA in mind - I would be booking a profit here and given that it is off it's high currently I would be waiting and watching to see where it bases after this run - OK if there is some more big news in the wings you can mention what that will be to continue the run - from memory there was never a doubt about the size of the resource - it was more about how they were going to get it out of the ground and to the port to ship it - so for now I would look for a hold at 15 and a consolidation there before I would buy that one - and also that would for me be just a trade as I don't really like the silly idiot game that Africa can play - sovereign risk is a point that all should research and be aware of -
    This is just my view from listening to some of the really older posters out on some of the threads over the years that have been burned investing in unstable countries =

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2774/2774011-c3016b234f13cb8cdb653504b1babe8e.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.