Day traders' New Year's lounge Dec 31 - Jan 3, page-2

1. 4,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Hi Trader’s,
    Thats 2021 done & dusted, this month was an incredible month for me & gave me a huge confidence boost for trading in 2022. December was my best month since the new challenge with a profitable month adding a whopping 80% with 14 profitable days, 4 cost days & 3 no trade days

Best Trades
    CNB
    NVX
    JDR/EVR
    TTB

Worst Trades
    BIO
    AVE

I hope others had a solid month & finished 2021 off with a bang. Reflecting on 2021 trading it has been an incredible year for me as before this year I had never put together back to back profitable months & was still trying to find my feet, now 1 year later I managed 11 profitable months for 2021 which I’m very proud of & it just shows that hard work & the right mindset does wonders.
    2021 has been a huge roller coaster with the effects of Covid lockdowns as I’m self employed living in Melbourne but my wife & I are so grateful of our lives & wouldn’t change anything as we know so many others have had it much worse.
    Thanks to trading my wife & I managed to buy a bigger home for our growing family which we are extremely grateful for. Still got a couple more months till we move in but can’t wait.

Quick thank you to those amazing people that make the day trading thread possible, to scared saying names incase I forget someone but you no who you are
    so thank you

Hope everyone stays safe & look forward to chatting to you all in 2022

Have a Safe & Happy New Year
    Last edited by Elite_Trader: 31/12/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.