We had a select field of just 15 line up this morning for The...

1. 2,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    We had a select field of just 15 line up this morning for The New Years Eve Sprint at ASX Park. Sobar spent some time doing a company search for HNY which was widely tipped on the morning thread before realizing HNY is not a stock but an abbreviated salutation. Learning all the time .
    Any way as said it was a quality field and despite the general market taking a pounding (down 65pts) our trusty DTers came up with the goods with just 2 tips ending red ,4 black and a very nice 9 in the green .
    Sobar has located 3 stocks for an honorable mention .These go to BMM opened .43 /top fluc .49 / .close.485 from the @slips yard ,CNB 1.20 /1.48 /1.35 from @Guata and @sharebroker1 and finally good ol' NMT 1.26 /1.47 /1.425 from @wrighty64 ,@mirren and your correspondent.
    On a personal level Sobar had his best day ever (17 years of trading) with biggest holding NMT up 18% , HNR up 11% and VR8 up 10%..Still pinching myself.
    As its the last report of the year I would like to acknowledge the best tips in the 4 months I have been doing the Sobar report. Going back to 26th Oct we had our one and only Bart Cummings Award for a 200% gainer .It went to @CHIPPS for his KOR tip. Opened .031 /top fluc .096 /closed .075. Two Phar Lap awards were made for 100-200% gains. These went to @vogliobene (no details recorded sorry) and @ShermanMckoy on 21 Oct for CXM .07 /.155 /.125.
    Most major awards went to @ShermanMckoy and @Zava1 with two each.
    So now its on to Auld Lang Syne ,a bottle of wine and a good time tonight. Hope you all have a HNY (Sobar catches on quickly) and back for more fun and games in 2022.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.