URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

Well I am certainly not going anywhere until those assays are...

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Well I am certainly not going anywhere until those assays are announced. If they are anything around what I expect them to be, this will take off big time, and no amount of conspiracy theories from rapster will stop that :)

Rapster I don't believe you realise how significant this news will be for URA. This is a micro-cap with a tainted history, hence the low share price right now. But any good news will evolve a massive swing in sentiment in this stock for the long term. Kate has a chance here to quite easily turn URA into a $50M+ stock once again in a matter of a few months if this manganese gets up and running. If the share price is under 6cents when these grades are released, and the grades are above 35%, then I will quite literally be backing up the truck to grab every last share available. That is how bullish I am on this right now. It should be noted that I have a higher appetite for risk than what is considered the norm, but I know a company with potential when I see one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.