IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

day traders paradise!

1. 85 Posts.
    With so many solid investments so early in 2011, companies with all the right fundamentals but stagnant share prices! PRR is one for the day traders, fluctuations of over 10% most days there are a lot of people getting in and out multiple times a day adding a lot of volume but its not exactly new money like someone posted earlier its recycled if that make sense.

I love reading HC posts purely for the differing opinions of various investors on where stock prices are headed and why then of course observing what actually happens and more often than not having a chuckle to myself. Some make you laugh but on the odd occasion you get a true guru that knows his/her stuff and posts something extremely insightful.

I found it funny today that after a long day at work I pulled up PRR on HC and to save time only read the posts with high positive votes! Needless to say nearly all of them were rubbish. which led me to write this post, Just because a post says PRR will hit a dollar please don?t feel obligated to agree because it will make you $10,000 $100,000 that way when readers are short on time we will get insightful ones that make sense when we use this selective process.

Just food for thought, in my opinion I believe we will see this one retract to low 20's maybe 22.5 23 before it goes anywhere else but I am a long term holder so does not bother me I?m happy where I got in at 12.5 as PRR will not see those waters while I am still with this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.