Really nice finish for BRK. I have thought multiple times this...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Really nice finish for BRK. I have thought multiple times this week about selling the highs and buying in again at the dips as it was constantly up and down between .031 & 32, but never did. I just stuck with it because I didn't want to sell high and then miss a run... still holding.

I got stuck in a mildly crappy stock at the beginning of the week that I continue to hold on to in the hope that it goes up just a bit! Which is probably a good thing as if I had that money spare I may have been tempted by PTX or REE at a point that would have seen me even and still holding (again), or down 5% with only a slim window to get out. Although… I could also have been tempted by ATP, and that would have gone nicely. Full disclosure- I would not have bought ATP at all, as nothing about the chart suggested anything to me. So, it’s just another massive jump that I look at in hindsight and wonder how people know if something’s good or not… Congrats to those who were calling it first thing this morning.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.