Day traders' phew it's the weekend lounge July 30 - August 1, page-11

1. 4,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    If you'd like a challenge, try trading a small account like what I did in 2017, starting with $3k! Took that to $20k by December 2020......but now in 2021 I am on unrealised losses which sees my account slightly under $5,000. Yes, a 75% wipe out!

I have no idea how I grew it....I cannot even make $50 now. Everything I try is no good. Everything about me this year is the worst it has ever been. Only managing to stay in the game by watching a handful of stocks and making charts to tickle my inner chartist.
    Did I see PROFIT?! Nice nonetheless! wink.png what I would do to have a $20,000 account again..... YOU CAN DO IT! wink.png

IBX bagholders a plenty. I thought it was the best stock on the ASX, that it was going to cure cancer, AIDS, coronavirus, and would do a partnership with Elon Musky? Made plenty of calls on this, and called out the Twitter Pumper Mr Maserati that every import wants to follow. Ties to brokers, pulled the strings and took all the lemmings with them.

Just several weeks ago that bloke Michael Maserati was doing "colourful pretty" charts at 10c calling it a base for a respike. Another lovely sell signal. She'll slide all the way to 4c and lower. GLTAHz PumpNDUMP eek.pngrolleyes.png so many stuck following that shill

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3417/3417723-5df2ec97cf3a805db7e244bca61e0c97.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.