IMM 3.39% 28.5¢ immutep limited

day traders taking profit, page-26

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    "abdm, i have this wrapped up till at least 5 years from now..just sorta hurts that more gains could not be had!! very hungry with this one indeed!

also, what price would you consider as being still fair/undervalued later down the track - say for e.g. averaging up sakes in order to increase holdings

Hi ffxssj,

I have a conservative 2 year target price of $1.53 by March 2013

I accept and also agree many of our researched here might consider this figure too conservative, and quite rightly, however I'm only basing it on a few key indicators which I can remain comfortable with.

Importantly I should note only the CVac project has been factored into my target price whilst neglecting others including the licensing agreement for the development of Cripto-1 cancer monoclonal antibody and the potential for Cripto-1 mAB as an immunotherapy treatment for cancers, equally exciting projects. Also looking forward to initial Oral HPV vaccine data flow towards 3rd quarter later this year

* Successful Interim P3 Data Reporting will start presenting next year, as advised, and this will certainly imo create buying frenzy resulting in spikes above target price as was the case with Dendreon.

* The Dendreon story remains a pivotal key to my investment in Prima. There are many similarities between provenge and our CVac therapy treatments and this in itself remains a huge advantage on both the investors side and also for Prima through fast-tracking strict FDA regulatory barriers. Investors, specifically in the US are already well aware of the fortunes gained on the Dendreon ride in 2009/2010.

* Due to the Prima/CVac P3 trial starting almost 2 years post the successful Provenge April 19, 2009 interim data reports I also calculated a new MC which was directly comparable to Dendreon's sp at that date.
    Click here for all Dendreon Corporation Announcements

I have never taken any interest in the TA of our biospecs because imo it's only a reflection of the past announcement driven market sentiment coupled with trader and strategic investor manipulation.

Investing in any biotech spec comes with an intrinsic risk which always requires thorough research. The foremost important parameter while investing in the biospec should be to ensure that you understood the fundamentals of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $421.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.3¢ $1.157M 3.998M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 104851 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 202247 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.