LOL - I keep coming back because people keep replying to my...

1. 14,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    LOL - I keep coming back because people keep replying to my posts.
    I feel rude if I don't acknowledge people.

Have you noticed you are the common denominator with these blow ups?

-I'm included in some blow ups. I'm not included in some blow ups.
    There have been blow ups on HC for as long as I can remember, and there will be blow ups on HC long after I'm gone.

Why would you follow someone that you don’t value their content?

- I don't "follow" anyone on twitter. I just read a lot.

A few peeps talking amongst themselves on blue bird is nothing new.
    Ever since markets were invented there have been peeps working together to pump and dump stocks. Back in the day, they would’ve talked to each other on the open cry floor or at the pub or stock exchange building. These days it’s probably more electronic. Just because it appears more visible doesn’t mean it’s new. I’m well connected in the game and know of whatsapp, Skype and WeChat groups that talk and probably buy the same stocks together due to similar styles. You can’t protect everyone.

-Colluding to manipulate the stock market is illegal.
    - The strike rate with most of the "stock picks" is exceptional - actually unbelievable and certainly not normal. There is more to it than a simple pump and dump in most cases - imo there are teams at work. I've been watching some of these "calls" very closely for some time now.

Out of curiosity do you warn blue bird folks of accumulators at work that are posting on HC and then start posting on blue bird? Do you log onto competing forums and tell them of any ramps that originated in HC land?

- I don't post on twitter.
    HC put a stop to collusion by suspending some posters and not allowing email addresses to be posted.
    I guess there are still people who keep in touch from when emails were allowed, but for the most part - HC has done it's best to stamp it out.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.