Day traders' weekend after-market lounge December 18-20, page-21

1. 12,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1055
    End of year (almost) and a time to reflect on the year that was as well as some well deserved accolades...

2020 the year that bought a wave of destruction through firstly the bushfires that ravaged Australia and, on a global scale unseen during our lifetimes, the Coronavirus pandemic. Both affected a great many people and to this day both the effects of both are still being felt. To those affected I hope you find some solace and peace when eventually you are able to rebuild your life. It would be remiss not to likewise throw out a huge thank you to the frontline people who stepped up and assisted in whatever endeavour they were asked to - nurses.doctors,aides,firefighters, rescuers, charity organisations,etc-without your selfless and tireless efforts we, as a nation, would be in a worse position.

Now I offer the Hot Copper Awards for 2020, in no particular order and please note these are only my thoughts so please feel free to place what credence you will on the worthiness of such!

1. For an indefatigable patience and commitment to offering incomparable charts (with a 90%+ success rate eek.png) I give you Sir @Patterns
    2. The "greatest transformation", without hesitation and well earned , goes to @aussieasxboss
    3. The "patience of a saint award" goes collectively to all the HC moderators (thank you for your service) wink.png.
    4. To all who volunteer to open and close forums I commend the breadth of your wisdom, wit and intelligence smile.png.
    5. To the very many who offer invaluable charts and macro perspectives you have my admiration for your intelligence.
    5. To those who look tirelessly look after loved ones as either carers, parents, siblings or as friends you truly have my respect.
    6. To all our loved one's thank you for allowing us to pursue our passion.
    7. To the more than 100 people whom have received my files I hope they are of benefit and not simply comedic relief.

Lastly, but not least to all HC contributors I wish you, and your loved ones, peace and goodwill and, a safe and wonderful holiday season.

v

PS- should this be something that another contributor provides annually please let me know and I will delete this offering...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.