Day traders' weekend after-market lounge January 8-10, page-116

1. 1,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    @Tony barber

Thankyou for sharing your experience, I really appreciate how genuine you are in posting honestly and openly about your situation. As a sensitive human being hearing other peoples experience helps me to grasp that although our circumstances are different we all come across challenges in our lifetime and that nothing in life is perfectly linear. I can imagine it would be hard, health is particularly important for trading because as you say removing the bias is crucial. I am glad you've kept the reading up and that you're coming good, I hope your health keeps improving and you can get back into it when you are ready.

I relate to your experience on some level I have been dealing with some stuff in my personal situation since late 2020. I felt I was starting to guess a bit late last year and my process is definitely off, although I was determined to stay 'in' which in hindsight that mentality of not being able to take time off is a problem for me. Might have been wiser to take a step back before I got myself into a bit of a mess. What is done is done and I'll take the learning.

Agreed on the not DT while working - that would lead to poor performance in both. Did in fact try that while I was working corporate and still studying for a bit was a disaster at the time, completely out of focus for both.
    Last edited by juliarrr199: 09/01/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.