@Veritas2000You don’t know me, I don’t know you.‘’We could pass...

1. 5,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 843
    @Veritas2000

You don’t know me, I don’t know you.

‘’We could pass in the street and not give a glance and I’m pretty sure the same could be said for near every person on this thread when it comes to you.

But you my friend are a rock that people look to. You’re the voice of reason with no agenda, you’re the wise man that people wish they could be.

Let me tell you a story.....my mother is in her early 80’s. Beautiful woman with a heart of gold. Educated, intelligent, always been great with money and has dabbled in the market for years. Lately her age is catching up with her a little and she’s not as sure of herself as she once was. Her mind is still great, but you can see the age is creeping in a little and her confidence is disappearing.
    ‘She visited me two weeks ago and I told her a story about you, about your health challenges but more importantly about who I believe you to be as a person. About the way you provide advice to new traders, about your ‘papers’ you so freely give out. About how you give back with no agenda for a return on your time investment.
    ‘She then asked for an example of what you post and so I read her a random selection of posts you made in this thread, she then asked for more. She developed a smile on her face. Watching her and listening to her words it was clear your words had made an impression on her......a few short DT posts of yours read to an old lady who 2 minutes earlier had no idea you existed. She asked me to send me your username so she could join HC and read more of your posts in her own time. She’s not looking to make money from what you post, she’s looking for comfort and genuine values....which is what you offer us all here freely.

The thing is Veritas, you’ve reacted to a sad individual who has struck a nerve with you.....a single individual who is cruel and blind to what you are, to who you are, to what you give the world. He struck a nerve with you with the result being you are wanting to withdraw from here......but withdrawing from here means the hundreds, if not thousands of people you have struck a nerve for, in a very positive way, will miss your guideance, your respect and the comfort knowing you are lurking somewhere out there in the internet never land waiting with a kind word when people need it most.

I for one find it disgraceful a disability has been used as a weapon to trigger you........but what I find even more disgraceful is the use of that disability as a weapon has resulted in you withdrawing which in turn will impact so many more. This fools input has not just hurt you, it has and will continue to hurt many.

Veritas......I sincerely thank you for being there for this stranger, this strangers mum and every other strange on these threads.

You are a true legend and will be missed until you return.

Best wishes to you and your family......they are very lucky people to have you in their lives.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.