Oh V, I am too late to see what you've written (have the little...

1. 801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Oh V, I am too late to see what you've written (have the little people every fri/sat) but can see from the replies that it was horrific for you, and I'm so sorry to hear. You are invaluable to these/this threads and I hope you are not too discouraged. Some people are just... terrible. Well a lot of people. I myself keep my circle VERY small and only after years of watching this thread are only starting to "contribute" recently. I have received more positive replies than negative, but it is the negative that sticks of course. Personally, people find it hard to understand the position of the ill, and moreso the position of the carer. I have learnt (after 25 years, my father has been ill since I was 12) to think positively of this, the reason they don't know, is because they don't have to deal with it, and boy is that a LUCKY position to be in. After all they do say, ignorance is bliss. Please do not stop your contributions, we find your contributions very valuable indeed. I kind of think of you like a grandfather figure, my own traded until his dying day at 93, he was deaf for the last 20 years and in a different country, so we only communicated via email, but he was invaluable to me, as are you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.